Thames Valley Children's Centre (TVCC) believes in transparency, accountability and promoting knowledge sharing. We are happy to provide the following publications:
- Accessibility Plan - Our multi-year plan of compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Annual Reports - These reports contain financial and a "State of Affairs" overview for the Centre.
- Audited Financial Statements - These statements focus on the audited annual financials.
- TVCC facts sheet 2016 (pdf) - A brief of annual service and information about TVCC.
- Pandemic Plan (pdf 803 kb) - TVCC plan of action in the event a Pandemic is declared.
Participation Programs and Active Living
- Opportunities to Participate - A link to our current group recreation and therapy intervention programs. You'll also find resources for participation in community programs.
- Recreation and Healthy Living Resources
- 'I Can' blog - a monthly blog focussing on helping kids who use augmentative communication to increase their participation. A new topic is featured in each newsletter
- Family Link e-news - Sign up (Subscribe) for our Monthly client electronic-newsletter.
- Funding Facts (pdf 501 KB) - a listing of funding resources related to special needs.