In our recent employee survey, 98.5% of respondents said they were more than just satisfied with the Centre as an employer because we offer:
- Interesting and Challenging Work: Meaningful work assists in the accomplishment of our mission and meeting the needs of our clients providing a sense of personal accomplishment and the opportunity to make decisions and problem solve.
- Positive Working Environment: Our family-centered care principles of mutual respect, openness and support are the basis of our working relationships.
- Flexible Working Schedule: We believe it is important to balance career and home life and therefore we offer flexible working schedules and care for others days.
Apply to join one of our rewarding teams today!
To apply, please email your resume (as an attachment in .pdf or Word format) to Human Resources at apply [at] tvcc.on.ca. In the subject line of your email, please indicate the position you are interested in. While all applications are appreciated only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TVCC is committed to making our recruitment and selection process accessible to all candidates. Accommodations for disabilities are available upon request.
Current Job Openings
We are seeking a regular, full-time (37.5 hours per week) Psychological Associate for Autism Services to fill an upcoming vacancy. The Psychological Associate will work as an integral member of the clinical team conducting a variety of psychometric assessments on children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder. The successful candidate will work from the London office and regular travel will be required within Southwestern Ontario.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Autism Services and the Clinical Director, the Psychological Associate will:
- Conduct regular adaptive and cognitive assessments on children with ASD to assess baseline skills and on-going progress during and after IBI treatment
- Complete assessments to gather data regarding eligibility for intensive behaviour intervention (IBI) programming
- Provide functional recommendations for treatment goals based on assessments
- Analyze results of tests and complete reports in a timely manner with high accuracy
- Share results with parents and caregivers in a caring and supportive fashion
- Individual strength-based consultation with families, therapists, community providers, daycares, and schools to collaboratively develop strategies for successful learning
- Provide education in a variety of formats to colleagues/community partners to increase knowledge of behavioural and learning needs of children/youth
- Participation on TVCC and community planning committees
- Collaborative team work with Psychometrists and a variety of other clinicians
- Other clinical duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Psychology
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- A minimum of 2 years of supervised psychometric practice preferably in a clinical setting
- Experience assessing children with Autism Spectrum Disorders;
- Experience administering the CARS, Vineland, SB5, PPVT, Mullen Scales and WPPSI-III considered an asset
- Knowledge of DSM IV and DSM5 classifications
- Advanced knowledge of child development and the impact of autism on the development of behavioural, communication and social skills in children
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish trusting relationships
- Works well as part of multi-disciplinary team and possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a valid Ontario driver’s licence and have access to a vehicle
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite 2010 package of software, especially Word and Excel
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR
Application deadline: Position to remain open until filled.